Sunday, April 17, 2016

Week 3 Blog Forum

Topic 1- Subjects for my environmental portrait and mug shot:

1. Full name- Christy Hoffman
2. "Claim to Fame"- Hair stylist, owns her own beauty salon.
3. Best environment to shoot this person- Her beauty salon.
4. Props that would work best- Hair spray, scissors, brush, etc.
5. How I plan to contact this person- By phone.


1. Full name- Bryce Valencia
2. "Claim to Fame"- Works as a tire shop guy.
3. Best environment to shoot this person- His place of work at the tire shop.
4. Props that would work best- Tires, vehicles, wheels, tire rotation machine, etc.
5. How I plan to contact this person- By phone.


Topic 2- Self Critique:

1. The best photo I've taken for this class so far has been my very first close-up which was of Paige Kosa. As seen below. There's no link for my twitter because for whatever reason my computer hasn't been letting me upload my photos to twitter.
2. My worst photo so far (or really my worst group of photos) were probably my overall and medium shots for week one and two. They just look poorly done.
3. I think I need to improve my photoshop abilities to improve my photo quality.







No comments:

Post a Comment