Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Week 1 Blog Forum

My name is Breanna Gosnell, I am a general studies major at the moment because I'm not really sure what I want to do for a career. Right now I'm just learning and experiencing all that I can until I figure that out. I took this class because I enjoy writing and photography very much. I'm not the best photographer in the world but I hope to improve my skills and help myself to get past being so shy. Typically I use my phone camera for photos and have been saving to get a nice Nikon camera with different lenses, a stand, and most other basic professional photography items. Now that I've committed to taking Photojournalism this term my three goals for this class are to take good photos, improve as much as I can by the end of this term, and learn as much as I can. Good subjects for taking news photos would be anybody who does a sport at LBCC when there is a game or sport event I can take photos before, during, and after. A student in a leadership role could make for good photography. I can photograph them going around getting people registered to vote and reactions of other students around them. Another subject might be one of the many clubs here at LBCC. I am excited for what this class has to offer for me this term!

No comments:

Post a Comment